Terms and Conditions
- Initial questions must be no longer than 1,000 characters, including spaces (about 200 words) and must be posted in the initial space provided. Longer questions that exceed the automatic limit or that are continued in a second comment window will be deleted without reply.
- A maximum of two follow-up questions are permitted after the initial question is asked.
- We do not allow any questions or comments that are repetitive nor do we permit the use of any language that is abusive, harassing, or hateful. Such questions will be deleted and no refund will be provided.
- Each user is limited to two questions in any 6 month period. This policy assures that the forum will not be dominated by relatively few users, and is also intended to limit anxiety related questions with little educational value. Third and subsequent questions, and repetitive questions that in the opinion of the moderators are driven by anxiety or have obvious answers, will be deleted without reply and without refund of the posting fee.
- Do not post any identifying information (such as your real name, phone numbers or address)
- Do not post any photos or images.
- Neither the American Sexual Health Association (ASHA), nor its representatives, will provide medical advice.
MEDICAL EMERGENCY: If you think you may have a medical emergency, call 911 or your healthcare provider immediately!
IF YOU FEEL THREATENED: If you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
ABUSE: In cases where you believe a person(s) has breached the terms and conditions of the ASHA website, please contact ASHA immediately. Do not attempt to contact the person yourself and do not post derogatory comments on any area on the ASHA website.
DISPUTES: If you feel your card has been charged in error or have an issue with a purchase made on the site, please contact ASHA. If you file a charge back with your credit card company without contacting ASHA, we may contact you for more information to resolve the issue. If you do not contact us and we believe a valid purchase has been made, we will submit evidence of your purchase to our merchant services provider. While we will present a receipt of your purchase and evidence that a question was asked, we will preserve your confidentiality and not reveal any information related to your use of the service or interaction with our experts.
By checking the box and accepting the terms and conditions when placing your order, you agree to these terms and conditions and allow that ASHA, solely at its discretion, may remove any questions or comments it deems inappropriate with no refund provided.