I have a question regarding possibility of HPV transmission (any strain)
I’m 27 a year old male
I’ve had multiple sexual encounters few years back (last one 2 years ago)
I was pretty careful regarding those encounters as they were all one night stands.
I will briefly summarize what actions occurred during those encounters (i was never sexually active prior to those multiple encounters)
- no unprotected sex during any encounters
- 1 incident of kissing with little tongue touching
- 3 incidents if protected vaginal lasting no more than 2 minutes, please note that here it was all in a single position, doggystyle, so not much uncovered skin rubbing, although little rubbing might have occurred in pubic/scrotal area
- couple of hand stroke from her hand on my genital without fluids
- lastly, my mouth came in contact with other non genital parts like the foot
So is there a risk of hpv transmission given these “unconventional” acts with minor skin to skin rubbing? Can anyone HPV be transmitted to my oral cavity if cane in contact with sole of feet?
Please note 2 things doctor, these exact acts were the ONLY acts involved in regards to skin-skin contact. And lastly I haven’t noticed any clear symptoms of hpv like warts for the last 2 years which was the time of last encounter
Is there a risk i might develop something due to these encounters down the road and probably transmit them? Should I worry or seek medical care for any STI?